Monday, December 01, 2008

New Bruce Springsteen video - "My Lucky Day"

After releasing the title track from his forthcoming album Working on a Dream, Bruce Springsteen has now released a video for the upbeat track "My Lucky Day." The video is exclusively available on MySpace. It takes about two minutes for the song to officially kick in during the video. The first two minutes shows Bruce and Max Weinberg working out the song. The entire video is composed of a series of studio shots featuring Bruce, Max and the other members of the E Street Band.

The video is available here and the song can be downloaded via Amazon here. Working on a Dream will be released on January 27.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce is amazing! He brings hope that rock & Roll will never die. I love the new single.

I Hyped My Lucky Day on Everhype and gave it 97% which I think is fairly accurate.



I wouldn’t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.