Monday, January 12, 2009

New Morrissey video - "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"

Here's Morrissey's video for "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" from his upcoming Years of Refusal. There's no glitz or glamor, it's just Morrissey and his band performing the song on a white backdrop. The only thing that stands out is the two little dogs that just wander around as the band plays. Oh and the song is pretty good too. It's typical Morrissey.

Don't forget, Morrissey will play the Durham Performing Arts Center on March 11. Tickets for the show are still available.

Years of Refusal will be released on February 17 via Lost Highway Records. Check out Morrissey's complete US tour schedule here.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Molly said...

I've heard a leaked version of the new record and by and large, it's brilliant!