Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Merge Records signs UK band Let's Wrestle

I'm definitely sounding like a broken record now, much Merge Records 2010 just got another album and band bigger. The label has just announced that they've signed the band Let's Wrestle from the United Kingdom.

Merge will release the band's debut album titled In the Court of the Wrestling Let's on March 23. The album was released in June 2009 in the UK. Download the song “We are the Men You’ll Grow to Love Soon” from the album below. The song is three minutes of punchy, garage pop goodness. Check out the album's track list and the band's goofy video for the previously mentioned song below too.

Let's Wrestle - “We are the Men You’ll Grow to Love Soon” (mp3)

In the Court of the Wrestling Let's track list:
1. My Arms Don't Bend That Way, Damn It!
2. I'm In Love With Destruction
3. Tanks
4. My Eyes Are Bledding (Interlude)
5. My Schedule
6. We Are the Men You'll Grow To Love Soon download
7. In Dreams
8. Atlantis (Interlude)
9. Song for Old People
10. I Won't Lie To You
11. Diana's Hair
12. I'm in Fighting Mode
13. Insects
14. It's Not Going To Happen
15. Waltz (Interlude)
16. In The Court Of The Wrestling Let's

No comments: