Friday, September 25, 2009

New music video from The Avett Brothers - "I and Love and You"

The Avett Brothers are throwing out new content at warp speed as the release of their new album I and Love and You has come within reach. We now have the first official music video for the album's title track. It's part live performance and part rural band footage. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a fitting video for the song. Watch the video after the break.

In addition to the music video, two more parts of the album's video series are online now. You can check out the clip for "Kick Drum Heart" after the break thanks to Jambase.com. You can watch the clip for "Laundry Room" over at Paste's website. Check out the other videos in the series here, here and here.

Not that I have to remind you, but I and Love and You will be released this Tuesday, September 29.


"I and Love and You" music video


"Kick Drum Heart" clip

No comments: