Thursday, September 24, 2009

Performances from XX Merge festivities hit the web

While the XX Merge Converse "take away" series still has three more videos to roll out, the big kahuna has hit the web. It turns out we didn't have to wait long to see the results of all those cameras positioned around the Cat's Cradle and Memorial Hall of those nights in July.

A boatload of videos are now available to view over at Bablegum.com including performances by Superchunk, She & Him, Spoon, American Music Club, Telekinesis, Polvo, Pipe, Richard Buckner, Wye Oak, The Clientele, The Ladybug Transistor, Destroyer, Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley Band, Oakley Hall and Imperial Teen.

So if you were there, go relive at great five nights of music and if you were not there, go check out what you missed. I'm still hoping these performances and many more make their way to a DVD in the not-to-distant future.


Individual performances (click to watch video):
Superchunk - "Cast Iron" and "The First Part"
She & Him - "Sentimental Heart"
Spoon - "My Mathematical Mind"
American Music Club - "Decibels and Little Pills" and "Nightwatchman"
Telekinesis - "I Saw Lightning," "Foreign Room" and "Coast of Carolina"
Polvo - "Dream Residue / Work" and "Can I Ride"
Pipe - "Human Gutterball"
Richard Buckner - "Amanda Barker"
Wye Oak - "My Neighbor" and "That I Do"
The Clientele - "Lamplight"
The Ladybug Transistor - "I'm Not Mad Enough"
Destroyer - "Your Blood"
Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley Band - "Nikorette"
Oakley Hall - "Take My Hands, We're Free"
Imperial Teen - "Million Dollar Man"

No comments: