Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Polvo get their own iTunes Essentials playlist

I'm a bit obsessed with lists and playlists and such, so as I was rooting through iTunes, I was surprised to see that local Raleigh rockers Polvo had their very own, very new iTunes Essentials playlist. Check out the playlist below and check it out on iTunes here. It features tracks from the band's 90s releases, but will have to be updated once the band's new album In Prism is released on September 8.

What's a bit off though is the picture. Who the hell are those five guys? I'm fairly certain that's not Polvo, so if you can identify the band/group to the right there, drop us a comment.


1. Fast Canoe
2. Can I Ride
3. Tragic Carpet Ride
4. Vibracobra
5. Mexican Radio
6. Bombs That Fall From Your Eyes
7. Enemy Insects
8. Fracture (Like Chandeliers)
9. Feather For Forgiveness
10. Thermal Treasure
11. Bridesmaid Blues
12. Tilebreaker
13. Time Isn't On My Side
14. Taste of Your Mind
15. The Fighting Kites

No comments: