Pitchfork has apparently decided that the decade is already over and they've picked their top 500 songs of the 2000s. You have to take the list for what it's worth considering they picked Outkast's song "B.O.B." as the best song of the decade. Don't get me wrong, it's a awesome song, but the best of the decade? I think not.
With that out of the way, it's good to see that Merge Records has a fair number of tracks on the list, eleven to be exact (unless I missed something). There's some obligatory Arcade Fire and Spoon, but Lambchop, The Clientele, Camera Obscura and M. Ward also made the list. Check out Merge's songs below and the complete list of 500 here.
10. Arcade Fire - "Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)"
33. Spoon - "The Way We Get By"
69. Arcade Fire - "Rebellion (Lies)"
118. Camera Obscura - "Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken"
130. Spoon - "The Underdog"
204. Spoon - "Everything Hits at Once"
209. The Clientele - "Since K Got Over Me"
253. Caribou - "Melody Day"
271. Arcade Fire - "Intervention"
421. Lambchop - "Up With People"
446. M. Ward - "Chinese Translation"