Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ben Folds to make Chapel Hill appearance

As the promo is amping up for the release of Ben Folds' latest album, Way To Normal, the Chapel Hill legend has alluded to a hometown appearance on a fansite.
We've been planning something for Chapel Hill on Sept 18th that I'm told we have to wait a few more days to announce. There will be those who shit. I know I will.
Very intriguing, Mr. Folds! We'll be sure to keep you all posted as details unfold.

Any theories on what might be shit-your-pants-worthy, as Folds put it? I know I have a few...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's something crappy since i won't be in town. However i'm sure it will be awesome since it is Ben Folds.

Anonymous said...

So many of the usual suspects/venues are booked that date, i'm curious where is could be?