Thursday, May 30, 2013

Merge signs King Khan & The Shrines, new album in September

Art for the single "Bite My Tongue"
Canadian band King Khan and The Shrines have become the most recent band to join the ever growing roster of excellent acts signed to Durham-based Merge Records.

The band will release their new album Idle No More on September 3. Check out the campy music video for the album's second track, "Bite My Tongue," below along with the complete track list for the album.

The band will hopefully take their good time vibes on the road after the release and we'll let you know if they plan a stop in the Triangle.



Idle No More track list
1. Born to Die
2. Bite My Tongue
3. Thorn in Her Pride
4. Luckiest Man
5. Better Luck Next Time
6. Darkness
7. Pray for Lil
8. Bad Boy
9. So Wild
10. Yes I Can’t
11. I Got Made
12. Of Madness I Dream

No comments: