Thursday, November 17, 2011

New music from Lambchop - "If Not I'll Just Die" + new album in February

Nashville band Lambchop will return with their eleventh album in 2012, dedicated to the late singer-songwriter Vic Chestnut. The album is titled Mr. M and will be released by Merge Records on February 21.

Stream or download the beautifully lush opening track from the album, "If Not I'll Just Die," below (download with the arrow on the right of the player).

A U.S. tour will likely follow the band's planned U.K. run in March. We'll keep you posted if they come back to the Triangle. Check out photos and a review of the band's show-stopping set at XX Merge in 2009 HERE.

Lambchop - If Not I'll Just Die

Mr. M track list
1. If Not I'll Just Die
2. 2B2
3. Gone Tomorrow
4. Mr. Met
5. Gar
6. Nice Without Mercy
7. Buttons
8. The Good Life (is wasted)
9. Kind Of
10. Betty's Overture
11. Never My Love

No comments: