Friday, June 20, 2008

Butch Walker tour postponed

Butch Walker has postponed his upcoming tour with Jesse Malin. He sort of explains why on his myspace blog:

Having to postpone completing your record for personal reasons hurts about as much as having to postpone your tour... Yep, I'm gonna have to do my tour later yall... So sorry for anyone who bought plane tickets and made travel plans (I know a lot of you do this and I'm not happy either), but I have to do what's right. I promise, I will make it up to you with an amazing record and all tourdates rescheduled. Thanks for understanding, my friends...

The tour postponement will include the show at Lincoln Theatre on August 17. We'll let you know when that show is rescheduled.

Walker will still play at the Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago on August 1 as well as two nights in Atlanta at Center Stage on July 25 and 26.

No comments: