Thursday, November 16, 2006

Zach Galifianakis at the Cat's Cradle

When I was a kid I had a huge fascination with Victor Borge. Something about his combination of music and humor (Borge was actually quite an accomplished pianist) just got me and I could sit and watch him for hours.

Now, it appears, I have developed a similar interest in Zach Galifianakis.

I won't waste my time telling you how funny Zach was or how great The Explorers Club, a band from Charleston, SC, sounded. Instead, through the magic of multimedia, I'll show you.

Here's my disclaimer: There IS foul language and there ARE jokes of, uh...questionable taste. Proceed at your own risk!

Zach berates Claudia, an audience member who just couldn't help talking on her cell phone from the front row.



The Explorers Club closed their set with "Johnny B. Goode." Be sure to stick around for the end when their guitarist defies gravity.



Not a "best of," but an assortment of jokes from Zach's act.

No comments: