Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Eleanor Friedberger to release 'Personal Record' in June

Two years after releasing her debut solo album, singer-songwriter Eleanor Friedberger (half of The Fiery Furnaces) is back with her sophomore album Personal Record. Merge Records will release the album on June 4.

Check out the catchy, jangle pop tune "Stare at the Sun," the fourth track from the new album, below as well as the complete track list.

Friedberger took a trip to Jamaica after recording the album and used some footage from the trip for an album teaser. Check that out below as well.





Personal Record track list
1. I Don't Want to Bother You
2. When I Knew
3. I'll Never Be Happy Again
4. Stare at the Sun
5. Echo or Encore
6. My Own World
7. Tomorrow Tomorrow
8. You'll Never Know Me
9. I Am the Past
10. She's a Mirror
11. Other Boys
12. Singing Time

No comments: