Thursday, January 25, 2007

Feels like the 100th time

Another show has just been added to Alltel Pavilion's growing schedule. That's right kids, 70s/80s rock giant Foreigner will bring their brand of adult pleasing rock/pop back to Raleigh on June 15. One can only assume they'll be playing all the old hits including "Hot Blooded," "Cold As Ice" and "Feels Like The First Time" plus many more.

Additional artists, on sale date and other information is not available at this time, but we'll let you know when it is.

I'll leave you with this brilliant Foreigner lyric:

"You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
Honey you oughta know
Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line
I wanna know what you're doin' after the show."
-from "Hot Blooded"


Download Foreigner on iTunes

Foreigner

No comments: